Saturday, January 29, 2011

Entry #3: Dino-Cowboys!

I don't even know what the hell this all means, but I remember it clearly.  Anyway, here goes.

It starts out with me and three other faceless people on top of the bell tower in the middle of UMD Campus.  It's raining out, but it's cool because we're all playing cards (poker I think).  It's windy, but somehow the cards aren't blowing off the table.  We start to hear screams off in a distance, so we all look.  There's an army of dinosaurs ripping apart the freshman quad.  So we're all like "oh fuck, what the hell are we going to do?"  Then I get the bright idea, "Quickly, let's use this zipline to get back to my room!"  That's right, a fucking zipline.  It appears out of NO WHERE.  So we all grab onto the zipline and speed towards Ivy Hall from the Bell Tower.

One of the guys is in front of me on the zipline and kicks in my window at the end of the zipline.  I remember being very upset because, hey, you just broke my fucking window, and it's raining.  We hear more screams and look out the window, and we see dinosaurs.  But there's something on the dinosaurs.  Oh, that's right, COWBOYS.  There are COWBOYS riding DINOSAURS terrorizing campus.  Kevin hears all of this and comes out of his room.  He's completely fine.  The three faceless people and I are trying to explain the dangers of cowboys and dinosaurs to him, but instead he grabs a beer and says "fuck it, I have homework."  Then he goes back to his room.

My phone rings.  It's Liz.  She's trying to tell me something about muffins, but I don't have time for that.  There's still a cowboy/dinosaur rampage going on outside campus.  I tell her this, and then all of a sudden we're all outside.  Jeremy is now with us.  I hear music in the background.  I think it was Thriller.  Jeremy and one of the faceless guys start to dance.

The cowboys riding dinosaurs are getting closer.  We need to figure out something to do.  Jeremy says "Let's go to space!"  He points to a convenient SPACE SHUTTLE parked next to Ivy Hall.  We all pile in while one of the faceless guys pilots.  We blast off.  Fuck Earth.

I hear a sort of ringing.  I wake up; it's my alarm.  I laid there for 5 minutes trying to process this dream.  Seriously messed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment