Saturday, January 29, 2011

Entry #2: Sweet Tooth!

Going to start tagging people who are mentioned.  Still trying to piece together what happened.  I know this much happened.

We start off in Quincy.  It's me, my sister Alyssa, Chris Rooney, and Rose.  Chris is driving me home.  We end up in someplace far away from Scituate, and we get out of the car.  We start walking when I realize that we're 3 hours away from my house.  We all laugh like it's some kind of joke, and head back to the car.

But there is no car!  We walked maybe 10 steps away, and the car is gone.  Some bitch stole it!  So what does Chris do?  He steals a goddamn garbage truck.  What does he do with it?  Plows it into a nearby home.  Why?  I DON'T KNOW!  But he's all excited about it, and apparently he scared the thief into giving us back the car.  So we all get back into the car like nothing happened and keep driving.

Suddenly, we're parked at some fair.  And Chris is no longer driving, but my friend Collin is driving.  And Rose is no longer in the seat, but Jon is.  Jon and I are trying to set up a booth to sell guns, while Collin and my sister Alyssa are busy playing Operation.  Then Jon tried to talk to me, but he was speaking full on Spanish, and I could not understand him.  

Towards the end of the dream, Sara decides to drive up to the fair, but she's driving an ice cream truck.  And not just any ice cream truck, but this one: http://ui15.gamespot.com/654/sweettoothconceptart_2.gif.  Yep.  She drives an ice cream truck outfitted with machine guns to a gun show.  When she shows up a bunch of kids crowd around her for ice cream and she just flips them the bird.  I think she actually gave one of them a hamburger.  

At the end of the dream, I remember stealing the ice cream truck from Sara and driving off with someone (can't remember who) in the passenger seat.  We were eating all the ice cream and finally trying to get myself home.  Then I randomly drove off a cliff.

No comments:

Post a Comment