Saturday, January 29, 2011

Entry #1: Captain Morgan!

After telling some friends of some strange dreams I've had, they've told me to write this stuff down.  I have some seriously screwed up dreams (usually dealing with hilarious shit), so here goes.

Last night's dream:

I was walking with some friends down the street.  For some reason there were hundreds of people camped out all facing the same direction.  Almost like 4th of July in Boston; maybe they were all waiting for fireworks.  I'm apparently wearing my "GO CEILINGS!!!" shirt that I wore for Halloween (I was a ceiling fan, GET IT? GET IT? Yeah...).  Someone from behind me yells "NUMBER ONE FAN!!  YEEEEAAAHHH!"  I turn around and there's a very large guy fist pumping wearing a bikini yelling at me about ceiling fans.

Next thing I remember is being on a zipline.  But this wasn't just any zipline.  No.  We aren't suspended over trees or water.  We're suspended over people dressed as Captain Morgan with long spears trying to hurt us.  The last memory I have of this is going on the zipline and booting one of the Captains in the face.

After we cross the zipline, someone brings up going to Six Flags.  At this point, watermelons start falling from the sky.  But none of us seem to care.  No, in dream world, it rains watermelons.  Perfectly normal.  The very last thing I remember about the dream is my friend Rose throwing a phone at me.  Then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment